Tips for reducing pests in or around your home:
- Never allow foliage to touch your homes exterior.
- Always keep an eye out for leaks in roof or other areas, if there are signs of moisture inside your home always let us know so we can assess the situation and help with the solution.
- Try to seal any cracks or crevices, especially around windows or plumbing fixtures.
- Yellow bulbs in exterior fixtures do not attract as many insects as the brighter bulbs.
- Make sure weather stripping is intact and not torn or damaged.
- Never stack wood or other debris against your home.
- Proper sanitation is key in maintaining a healthy post-free home or office.